Quality Manager is to ensure that our assessment products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer. The Quality Manager, or Quality Assurance Manager, will inspect the final product to make sure it has been written with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations. A great quality manager is thorough and observant with an eye for detail. The Quality Manager must fully understand the requirements for the assessment product or services and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition. The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
Delegation of Duties During Absence
To be determined at prior to time of absence.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Conduct oversight of inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all assessment product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Ensure federal quality standards of products and reject deficiencies
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Ensure or conduct the annual internal audit.
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives for inclusion in management reviews.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
Minimum Experience & Skills
- Proven experience as quality manager
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a result driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Experience performing internal audits and/or security control assessments.
- Knowledge of the cyber security assessment environment.
- Knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its application in the development of technology solutions.
- Knowledge and skills to document the cyber security assessments.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of users and teammates both written and verbally.
- Effective technical writing and documentation processing skills.
- BSc/ Ba in business administration or relevant field
- Experience may be substituted for education on a case-by-case basis
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)