In today's complex and Internet-dependent environment, finding vulnerabilities in IT assets is crucial for the security and resilience of your organization. A single, unaddressed vulnerability can lead to catastrophic data breaches, ransomware attacks and costly fines that threaten business continuity in both the long and short term.
Unfortunately, while many organizations perform network vulnerability scans, most are not doing so regularly, and these scans often do not include underlying databases, web applications or compliance considerations. As a result, it is often left to individual stakeholders to interpret scan results and determine next steps.
At DataLock, we provide the comprehensive vulnerability management services you need to implement continual vulnerability scanning, understand the results, identify the greatest risks to your IT infrastructure and remediate vulnerabilities.
Vulnerability Scanning Facts
- Thousands of new vulnerabilities are reported each quarter
- More than 11% of vulnerabilities are considered critical (CVSS score exceeding 9)
- The mean time to remediation (MTTR) for vulnerabilities is 58 days
Vulnerability Scanning Services
- Vulnerability Management Program Development - develop a comprehensive vulnerability management program, designed to meet your business needs from the ground up; define key risk areas, ongoing scanning and remediation processes; incorporate threat intelligence and insights from initial scan.
- Comprehensive Vulnerability Scanning - scan every component of your IT infrastructure for vulnerabilities, including networks, operating systems, databases, web applications and static code; identify and rank risks according to severity.
- Scan Results Interpretation - provide expert analysis to help decision makers understand vulnerabilities throughout your organization at both a high level and granular level. Our insights go beyond scan results, providing a deeper understanding of your network infrastructure and risks to your mission.
- Compliance-Driven Reporting - highlight vulnerabilities that impact your compliance with government and industry cybersecurity regulations such as NIST 800-171/800-53, CMMC, FedRAMP and more.
- Vulnerability Tracking - implement continuous scanning procedures outlined in your vulnerability management program, tracking vulnerabilities from the point of identification to remediation, documenting vulnerabilities with an urgency ranking, and keeping track of remediation actions over time.
- Risk Reduction - reduce the risk of compromise to your IT infrastructure by identifying and remediating vulnerabilities throughout your organization in a timely manner.
- Greater Visibility - gain visibility into systemic security gaps and other issues impacting your IT infrastructure, driving better strategy, decision making and a more proactive approach to security risks.
- Improved Compliance - improve compliance and avoid costly fines by identifying vulnerabilities quickly and implementing security controls required by government and industry regulations.
- Higher Reputation - show stakeholders, customers, and potential clients that you take the security of your IT infrastructure seriously. Avoid negative publicity and loss of brand equity from data breaches and increase your business opportunities.
- Increased Efficiency - reduce time and resources spent on remediation activities by prioritizing high-impact vulnerabilities and streamlining your security processes. Provide insights that help your internal IT to work more efficiently.